It's doable and realistic. No calorie-counting, marathon-running, or pain-in-the-butt requirements.
"The emphasis is not on losing weight super quickly or bulking up in time for that next beach lime. The emphasis is on transforming your life - making wellness a part of your everyday life, so that long after you stop the system, the habits remain."
1. CORE is about holistic well-being: It's about changing your lifestyle to make healthier choices become easier, and eventually second-nature.
2. CORE is customised: What works for John who's built like a Greek god, won't work for Samantha who's skinny like a twig. What's ideal for Mark with the beer belly, won't be ideal for Jessica who runs marathons for fun. And what about Susie with diabetes; her nutrition plan should certainly differ from Allan with the perfect bill of health. Cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all programs don't always work.
Personally, I've started <program that won't be named> at least 4 times, each time quitting after the second week, because it just wasn't right for me. The workout videos featured athlete-bodied, fitness-model-looking people (including an alleged 40-something-year-old who looked better than I did) and there I was, fighting to keep up and just hating every second I had to stare at these reminders of how much I sucked. That might motivate Anne, but might completely discourage Brian.
CORE works WITH you, to develop a system that's right for YOU and ONLY you. This means tailored workouts and nutrition plans to get you to YOUR goals.
3. CORE is easy to incorporate into your life: Like I said, CORE is customised, so if you have a busy schedule, a 1-hour workout may not be practical for you. If you're on a tight budget, eating quinoa and salmon every week may not be possible for you. Based on our one-on-one consultation, I'll learn these things (and more) about your life, to create the easiest, most appropriate system for YOU.
4. CORE is practical: I don't know about you, but I hate having to measure everything I eat, or count/track the calories in everything that goes into my body. Some enjoy that; I certainly don't. I love eating right and working out consistently, but if you're anything like me, sticking with it means it has to be convenient. CORE is just that. The emphasis is not on losing weight super quickly or bulking up in time for that next beach lime. The emphasis is on transforming your life - making wellness a part of your everyday life, so that long after you stop the system, the habits remain.
5. CORE is personal: You don't have to go to the gym and listen to Marcus grunt with each deadlift, or compete with Tina sticking out her butt for the "perfect" mirror-selfie to post on IG. CORE workouts can be done at home, at the nearest park/savannah, on the beach...wherever you want; and they don't require extra equipment (of course, if you have dumbbells or bands etc., we'll factor them in). The point is, YOU decide on your workout environment, time and materials.
6. CORE gets to the...well…CORE: Treating symptoms is all well and good, but unless you get to the core (pun intended) of the problem, chances are the problem would simply recur. Think of it this way - Lee constantly complains of headaches. Convention says, “Take two painkillers and you’ll be fine.” CORE says, “Let’s figure out why. How much water do you drink daily? Have you gotten your eyes checked? What about your sleeping habits? Would you say you feel stressed?” etc.
With CORE, we get to the heart, to the root, to the underlying causes/contributions to your problems, setbacks, hindrances and inability to reach your goals. By identifying the downstream, micro-level factors that are affecting your health and wellness, we can nip them in the bud and get you on track to overall improvement and success.
7. CORE includes coaching: CORE's trainers are here for you. If you choose to join our outdoor group workout sessions, we'll help you with proper form, and push you to do that last rep. If you prefer to do all your workouts alone at home via our online programs, we're just a buzz away if you need help. If you're not sure how in the world to cook cous cous or kale, we'll coach you through that too!
8. CORE provides support: We're with you every step of the way. It's 9 at night and that slice of chocolate cake in the fridge is calling your name? Shoot us a WhatsApp message and we'll (do our best to) talk you out of it. Not feeling that great about yourself today? Call us and we'll remind you of why you started CORE and even pray with you if you need it. Had a hard day at work and need a push to get your workout in? We'll bug you till you get up and do it. We're here to help you get better at incorporating health and wellness into your life.
9. CORE is affordable: We're not doing this to "milk" clients. This isn't a scam, and I'm not some fitness model trying to guilt you into “losing weight now and getting in shape”. This is not a “quick-fix” scheme or selfish ambition. I’ve already stated why I started CORE, and so, my mission is to help people (like you) become WELL. That means, I want this system to be something that doesn't cost the same arm and a leg you're trying to strengthen. CORE costs just as much (or less) than the average gym membership, and includes a workout plan, nutrition guide, and everything else that comes with the system.
10. CORE works: I’m a product of my own system. I started off my fitness journey with other workout programs but when I conceptualised CORE, and started coaching my first client, I decided to do it, too. I mean, I can’t possibly (in good conscience) try to market something I can’t/don’t myself follow. So, I began the system alongside said client, and the results have been amazing. I’m certainly stronger, fitter, and healthier than I’ve ever been.
So, I've said quite a lot! If I haven't convinced you by now, then maybe CORE just isn't what you're looking for, and that's fine (Either that, or my writing sucks). If I HAVE gotten your attention, then get in touch and let's get to the CORE as soon as possible!
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 1.868.749.6716.
Follow my health and fitness journey on Instagram @coachktt, and when you're ready, sign up for CORE, and let's TRAIN Hard, EAT Right & LIVE Well.